Affinity Photo - Professional Image Editing
Affinity Photo is a professional image editing tool for quick corrections, delicate retouching, or completely immersing yourself in complex fine art with hundreds of layers.
Affinity Photo by Serif is the first choice for photography and creative professionals who love its speed, power and precision. Working hand-in-hand with the latest computer technology, it's the only fully loaded photo editor compatible on Windows, OS X and iOS.
Key Affinity Photo Features
- Raw Editing
- HDR Merge
- Panorama Stitching
- Focus Stacking
- Batch Processing
- PSD Editing
- 360 Image Editing
- Multi Layer Comp
- Pro Retouch
- Digital Painting
Performance and Power
Affinity Photo allows you to watch your edits render in realtime, and includes a huge toolset tailored to the demands of a professional workflow. Enjoy real-time image editing, 100+ Megapixel image support, super smooth pan and zoom at 60fps, near instant load of huge files, and you can even edit PSD and PSB files.
Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights, plus over a dozen other non-destructive adjustments which preview instantly and can be edited at any time.
Whether you want to make quick corrections, or spend time on a detailed retouch, Affinity Photo has a complete set of retouching tools and dedicated features to help. Smooth and retouch skin with frequency separation and blemish removal tools, sculpt features with a dedicated liquify workspace, and remove unwanted objects with the inpainting brush.
Live Filter Layers
Effects like blurs, lighting, distortions and perspective corrections can all be applied as non-destructive live filter layers. This means you can erase away from them, mask them, reorder them and adjust parameters at any time.
What's New in Affinity Photo?
- Pen and dial support for Surface devices.
- HDR / EDR monitor support.
- 2x faster loading of RAW files over previous versions.
- More effective noise reduction, hot pixel removal and wide colour space development.
- Sub-brushes to combine multiple brushes in a single stroke.
- Up to 32-way symettery support including on canvas controls and optional mirroring.
- On-the-fly nozzle rotation now available with shortcut keys.
- New procedural texture and voronoi filter effects.
- HSL adjustment layer added, supporting custom hue ranges, new UI and picker controls.
- Alternate futures for document history.
- HEIF images can now be loaded including loading of any depth map.
- Support for 12bit and 16bit CMYK TIFF files.
- New asset panel to store and drag & drop regularly used assets.
|Delivery Type||Digital Delivery By Email|
|Processing Time||1 - 4 (Business) Hours|
|Hide Order Button||No|
- Mac Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini
- Intel 64-bit Core 2 Duo or better (from 2007)
- 2GB RAM minimum
- 1.34GB of available hard drive space; more during installation
- 1280x768 display size or better
- Supports regular, retina, and expanded gamut DCI-P3 displays
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks or Newer
- Windows-based PC (64 bit) with mouse or equivalent input device
- DirectX 10-compatible Graphics Cards and above
- 2GB RAM minimum (4GB RAM recommended)
- 670MB of available space; more during installation
- 1280x768 display size or better
- Windows 7 SP1 or Newer
- OS X 12 or Above
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad 2017
- iPad 2018
- iPad Pro (all models)
- iPad Mini 5