RealFlow is an industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software. Fast and easy to use, it is compatible with ALL major 3D platforms.
RealFlow 10 is an industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software. Fast and easy to use, it is compatible with ALL major 3D platforms.
- 1 Standalone license seat
- 1 Simnode
RealFlow 10.1 New Features
- Dyverso Viscous Material
- Dyverso Viscoelastic Meterials
- Fluid Masking
- Fill Emitter Mode
- Alembic Parameter Panel
- SD Parameter Panel
- Node Cloning
The RealFlow interface is packed with loads of enhancements, making it more artist-friendly.
- Enhanced UI: compact relationship editor nodes.
- Nodes panel: one click workflows.
- Params panel: animate button, expressions, lock params, ramps & curves widgets, sliders & middle mouse button controls.
Take your simulations to the next level with the astonishing quality of DYVERSO. Thanks to the powerful new DY-SPH and DY-PBD solvers and the addition of GPU acceleration, your simulations will be lightning fast. Exceed your expectations and build smooth layered meshes, making your simulations more realistic than ever.
For large-scale simulations, such as floods or oceans with breaking waves, RealFlow's cutting-edge HyFLIP solver, Hybrido2, provides you with endless possibilities.
RealFlow's grid fluid solver, also called "Hybrido" (hybrid large dimension liquid solver), is a sophisticated method of simulating medium and large-scale fluids. This technology also includes the automatic creation of secondary splash and foam particles, as well as mist. With Hybrido it is possible to simulate everything from floods to ocean scenes – scenes that are hard to create with RealFlow’s traditional particle emitters.
SPH (Smoothed-particle hydrodynamics) is ideally suited to highly-detailed fluid simulations with tiny splashes and turbulent surfaces.
In contrast to RealFlow’s grid fluid emitters, this type is mainly suited for small to mid range simulations. These standard emitters show a very high level of detail, are easy to use and can be affected by any daemon to react with various forces. RealFlow emitters can interact with all kinds of solid or soft bodies and RealWave objects. Another, more advanced feature, is their scripting capability: RealFlow emitters can be completely customized and theoretically it is even possible to write your own fluid engine.
RealWave is a powerful simulation toolset, ideal for simulating small to medium ocean surfaces quickly and effectively.
Objects, for example, are able to provoke waves from interactions; they can contribute to foam-maps or generate splash particles. Even particles from standard emitters are able to create waves and ripples. Another principle behind RealWave is the use of predefined modifiers to achieve various types of different conditions from calm or breezy to stormy. All these modifiers, objects, and particle-based waves can be combined without any limitations. Finally, scripting opens another dimension by giving you the ability to use your own formulas or load displacement maps for custom waves.
Caronte is RealFlow's cutting-edge built-in rigid and soft body dynamics solver. It includes several elements such as: rigid and soft body objects, MultiBodies, Voronoi fracture tools, MultiJoints and MultiServos. All of these different features are able to work together, to interact and be combined with standard particle, Dyverso, Hybrido fluids and RealWave surfaces.
Spline nodes add an extra level of controllability to RealFlow simulations.
- Create splines to emit fluids from an object and control forces.
- Import your own SVG files into RealFlow as spline nodes.
- Spline curves can be created interactively, or imported using SVG format, and used to emit fluid or control the Spline Daemon forces.
New text tool for Splines and Geometry.
- A new tool for creating text has also been added and appears in two different locations on the shelves.
- On the splines shelf, the text tool allows for creating splines emitters and forces.
- On the Objects Shelf, the text tool generates text as native RealFlow primitive objects.
- The New crown daemon adds a very fast and easy way of creating a very in demand fluid effect.
- With just a few steps, users can define the shape of the splash crown they want to create, and the fluid will follow that shape when it gets activated, and for the time the user decides the force to have an effect.
Connectivity - plug-ins are available for all of the following products at no extra cost.
|Delivery Type||Delivery by Post / Courier|
|Processing Time||1 Working Day|
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and higher
- 64 bits distribution with a 2.6 Kernel and glibc 2.12
- csh (C-shell)
- CPU 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended
- 2 GB available hard disk space for installation
- CUDA 3.0
- OpenCL 1.1
- 32 KB minimum local memory size
- 2 GB minimum VRAM (VRAM limits the size of simulations you can run on)
- 3 button mouse
- Hardware-accelerated OpenGL® graphics card