Vectorworks Interior Design Course (2 Day Training Course)
Why buy from us?
- Price match guarantee
- Great service
- Independent advice
- Flexible payment options
CAD Software Direct provides a wide variety of training courses at our partner's offices in Newbury, for all levels of ability.
This two day course is ideal for Interior and Retail Designers. Regardless of whether you are using Vectorworks Architect or Vectorworks Spotlight, you will look at how to start with an initial survey to creating a simple interior scene with both 2D and 3D views.
- Import an external file from an architect or client and ensure it's the right scale/size.
- Model architectural features such as walls, doors, windows and stairs.
- Create kitchen and bathroom layouts with the Vectorworks cabinetry tools and symbol libraries.
- Create lighting and circuiting plans can then be produced using specialist Vectorworks tools.
- Use built in data within the model to produce Door, Window and Room Finish schedules.
- Use simple 3D Modelling techniques to create bespoke objects, and props, such as items of furniture.
- Create basic lighting and basic rendering with Renderworks.
All training is provided at our training locations, unless otherwise agreed. Please consult our training dates page for more information and/or contact us for specific availability.