Trimble SketchUp Advanced 1 Day - Training Course (Manchester)
Duration: 1 Day (10am - 5pm)
Location: Piccadilly Gardens, Central Manchester
Computer: Windows and Mac
Why buy from us?
- Price match guarantee
- Great service
- Independent advice
- Flexible payment options
This 1-day Advanced course will help to develop your skills as you explore the advanced features of SketchUp. The course has two principal objectives:
- Advanced modelling techniques: deal with curves, difficult geometry, and advanced 'tricks'
- Modelling organisation: handle large models and complex structures through the effective use of groups, components, layers, and other 'hidden' features
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Handle complex 3D designs
- Model curves
- Use Ruby extensions
- Optimise and organise your designs
- Interface with other software
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for those who wish to enhance their existing knowledge of SketchUp, and is ideal for graphic designers and other creative professionals.
You will need basic experience in using SketchUp. Ideally, you will have taken our Trimble SketchUp Introduction 1 Day course.