Autodesk AutoCAD Training
Learn the fundamentals of AutoCAD as you are shown how to get started with this industry-standard drawing program. You will be guided on creating, editing, and printing your own creations as you learn what goes into making useful production drawings.
Level: Introduction to Advanced
Duration: 2 Days (10am-5pm)
Location: Central London
Computer: Windows & Mac
Why buy from us?
- Price match guarantee
- Great service
- Independent advice
- Flexible payment options
AutoCAD Introduction 2 Days Overview
Farringdon, Central London
This 2-day Introduction course helps you learn about the tools and features available in AutoCAD. We will help you understand how this industry-leading program takes 2D production drawing to a new level. With our help you will quickly be able to design and draft your own drawings. As well as covering the basics of object snapping and polar tracking, we will show you various ways to manipulate objects, adjust properties, and execute commands. You will also learn how to create your own drawing templates and add your own text annotations to drawings.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the AutoCAD environment
- Create basic objects
- Understand snapping and tracking
- Adjust object positions and angles
- Break and join objects
- Annotate drawings with text
- Build drawing templates
Our goal is for you to understand the basics of creating and manipulating 2D production drawings.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for those who are new to technical drawing tools and who wish to get started in creating 2D production drawings.
You will need basic PC or Mac skills, including a solid understanding of a computer's operating system (Windows or Mac OS). You will also need to know how to launch a program, create and save files, and copy files from CDs and other media.
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Gregs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course