Enscape for Education
Enscape for students and universities.
Enscape Education offers access to multiple CAD/BIM tools. It is available on Windows for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, Archicad, and Vectorworks. Enscape for MAC is available for SketchUp.
For more information about the software, please see our main Enscape page.
Valid proof of elegibility will be requested before purchase. If the user is not currently studying, a standard license must be purchased. This product is not licensed for commercial use.
- You must be a current student at an accredited educational institution to purchase.
- Student Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The same Student License can be installed on both your desktop and laptop computers.
- Student Licenses cannot be used for commercial (for-profit) work of any kind.
- Networked Lab Licenses are intended for installation on computers in a networked lab situation, and are floating network licenses.
- Networked Lab Licenses are only available to accredited educational institutions for use in instructional settings.
- For all orders Networked Lab Licenses expire 1 year from the date your license was generated.
- Facilities/Planning departments within educational institutions do not qualify.
- Networked Lab Licenses cannot be used for commercial (for-profit) work of any kind.
Support for Educational Orders
Please note: for single student licenses, support is only available directly to the named student on the license. This is to ensure licenses are not used commercially.
Telephone support is only available to schools, colleges and universities. Due to the large discounts on student orders, telephone support is not available.
|Delivery Type||Digital Delivery By Email|
|Processing Time||1 - 4 (Business) Hours|
- Operating system: Windows 10 or higher
- Graphics card: NVIDIA or AMD dedicated GPU with 4GB VRAM that supports Vulkan 1.1, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 series / Quadro M series and newer, AMD Radeon RX 400 series / equivalent Radeon Pro series and newer
- VRAM: 4GB VRAM
- Unsupported hardware: Radeon 6000 mobile GPU’s, Intel Integrated Graphics onboard GPU’s SLI
- Operating system: Monterey 12.2.1 and higher
- Intel with Radeon GPU: MacBookPro 2.6GHz 6-core Intel Core i7 AMD Radeon Pro 5300m (4GB), iMac 3.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i3 AMD Radeon Pro 560 with 4GB of GDDR5 memory
- Apple M1: MacBook Air (M1, 2020), MacBook Pro (M1, 2021), iMac (M1, 2021), Mac mini (M1, 2020)
- Apple M2: MacBook Air (M2, 2022), MacBook Pro (M2, 2022)