The power of Academy Award winning V-Ray rendering is now available for form•Z. AutoDesSys have integrated V-Ray seamlessly into form•Z so users can find their way around quickly and get instant high quality renderings "out of the box".
“V-Ray for form•Z brings 3D models to life with ease and agility. The unprecedented integration with V-Ray allows for rendering and lighting to be an integral part of the form•Z design process, not just a final step. We are so excited to add this powerful tool to the form•Z product lineup and we cannot wait to see the wonderful creations it fosters!” David Kropp, CEO, AutoDesSys, Inc.
V-Ray 5 for form•Z Feature Highlights
- Powerful hybrid rendering – You can render using CPUs or GPUs or a combination of both. Dedicated ray-tracing hardware within NVIDIA’s RTX class of GPUs to speed up production rendering on Windows (new in V-Ray 5).
- Material library – over 550 realistic physical based materials, such as glass, coated plastics or metals, wood, stone, etc.
- V-Ray Grass and fur - Realistic grass, fabrics and carpet now possible with V-Ray Fur.
- Denoiser – With V-Ray's new denoising technology, you can automatically eliminate noise and cut render times by up to 50%!
- Light Mix— Light Mix allows you to adjust lighting levels and color without re-rendering (new in V-Ray 5).
- Aerial perspective – Add realistic atmosphere and depth to your renders with V-Ray's new Aerial perspective controls.
- Virtual Reality – Verify designs at 1:1 scale in popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear VR.
- Cutaways with Clipper – Render sections and cutaways with ease using the V-Ray Clipper.
- Powerful light calculations – the V-Ray Adaptive Lights algorithm will speed renders up to seven times faster on some scenes.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer – Fine-tune your render’s color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer. (new in V-Ray 5).
- Decals – V- V-Ray’s). (new in V-Ray 5).
- Integrated Material Editing – Fine-tune your render’s color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer (new in V-Ray 5).
|Hide Price||Use config|
|Hide Order Button||Use config|
V-Ray for form·Z requires v8.6 (or later) of form•Z pro, form•Z jr or form•Z Student Edition
Note that the latest service packs are recommended.
Macintosh OS X:
Note that the latest updates are recommended.
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB+
Hard Disk Space:
- Minimum: 2 GB
- Recommended: 5 GB+
Required to load V-Ray for form•Z plugin and perform renderings. Licenses can be borrowed (checked out) for off line use. An alternate dongle licese is avaiable..
A descreet video card is required for some features (i.e. GPU and Hybrid rendering). The card should have at least 2 GB of memory to support these features.