Autodesk Revit 2023 Commercial Annual Subscription
A new and enhanced Revit for 2023 features a complete modeling suite for multi-discipline design that extends to detailing and construction.
Autodesk Revit 2023 Annual Subscription
Use Revit to create complete and consistent model-based building designs and documentation. Within Revit you can automatically update sections, 3D views, floor plans and levels, allowing you to see a building as a 3D visualisation before it is built.
Collaborate and co-ordinate across multi-disciplinary teams by using the included tools for architectural, MEP and structural design. Share and save work to the same project by using worksharing across all disciplines.
Analyse, simulate and connect over the cloud to improve designs using Revit. Customise and expand workflows and connect with project teams with interoperable software and services.
|Delivery Type||Digital Delivery By Email|
|Processing Time||1 Working Day|
|Hide Order Button||No|
Windows Recommended Specification
- Windows 10 Enterprise / Pro 64-bit.
- Multi-Core Intel Xeon or i-Series, or equivalent AMD with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed recommended. Revit does use multiple cores when available.
- 16GB RAM / 32GB RAM for large models.
- At least 1680 x 1050 monitor size.
- DirectX 11 capable GPU.
- 30GB free disk space. SSD recommended for large models.
- 3-button mouse or 3DConnexion device.